Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Days

Good luck with the moving and unpacking!! So glad the inspection went through!!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Good luck with the move, I'm sure with your sunny outlook everthing will go just fine!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Okay, Who's addicted to the SR forum Ms. I just posted a few minutes ago? I think SunshineGirl is afraid she is going to miss something. I also think that if she is going to get moved that she needs to shut the computer off and get to packing. I will be there bright and early on Saturday and do not intend to carry it out piece by piece!

Maybe if you aren't ready, my DH and I will just stop joking about moving in with you and just take our stuff on over!! LOL

This thread is called Big Days--You should have called it Little Time!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Oh no....THAT'S not stealing!!! (Kind of like "It's not actually adultery if you get paid 3 bucks for it!" )

You have such a good heart Tricia!
    Ok that was just way too funny :rotf:

Trica, Sorry to hear about your garbage disposal as well i hope that has been replaced, Congrats on moving day! and that you have passed inspection! WOOT! Have a good safe move! And I am sure cindy and the rest of us can hold down the fort while you are moving SR headquarters!!!! and we will try not to have too much fun, but Trica, you know we try to find a reason every day to party!!! WOOT!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Okay, Who's addicted to the SR forum Ms. I just posted a few minutes ago? I think SunshineGirl is afraid she is going to miss something. I also think that if she is going to get moved that she needs to shut the computer off and get to packing. I will be there bright and early on Saturday and do not intend to carry it out piece by piece!

Maybe if you aren't ready, my DH and I will just stop joking about moving in with you and just take our stuff on over!! LOL

This thread is called Big Days--You should have called it Little Time!
    HAAAAAAA! Okay. I'm busted. I was wondering if anyone was going to call me out for being in here when I was supposed to be packing. I had 11 things on my list to get done before the girls have swim today. I have gotten 6 done. Woops. Looks like it's going to be a busy 90 minutes for me.

And you can feel free to move into the "guest suite". Just don't expect luxuries like...umm....toilet paper or soap for awhile.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Congrats on your new home! I hope the moving goes well.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Congrats on the new home

and passing hte inspection!!!! You make me laugh, you should be worrying about the new house and yet your still on here.....

GET TO WORK!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards