Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need opinion on Wii Fit

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Awesome, sounds like WiiFit Plus is the way to go. OK Sunshiner's where is the best place to order it???
    Good luck finding it online! I asked DH for it for my birthday, and it is either on backorder or not available online anywhere (unless you want to spend more). I know Buy.com had it, but it was more than other places. GameStop took it off online ordering. It is not available at Best Buy or Target. I am going to wait a little to see if the demand goes down. After reading this thread, I was really excited to get it, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards for me right now.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Keep in mind if you don't already have Wii Fit, you'll need the Wii Fit Plus that comes with a balance board. I think the price on those is 99.99. I think the most I've seen it on sale for is maybe $10 off?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I don't have a Wii Fit but I know a few people who do. All but one of them loves it. My mother-in-law lost 50 pounds in just a few months with hers! A friend of mine also lost a good amount of weight in a relatively short amount of time.

I, like a previous poster, have a hard time motivating myself to work out. I'm thinking strongly about getting a Wii Fit (and maybe the Plus, from what I've been reading here) with my tax refund.

For those who don't yet have a Wii Fit, there really is no reason to buy the old Wii Fit anymore. You can buy Wii Fit Plus with the board and it contains all the old stuff and it comes out to be $10 cheaper than buying the old Wii Fit and the upgraded game. I'm not even sure if they still sell the old one.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

That's good to know Mmm611, thanks. I'll forget about the old one then and just plan on going with the Plus.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMom View Post
    I don't have a Wii Fit but I know a few people who do. All but one of them loves it. My mother-in-law lost 50 pounds in just a few months with hers! A friend of mine also lost a good amount of weight in a relatively short amount of time.
    Wow! That is awesome. Do you know what exercises she was doing? I can't get to the gym right now but was thinking about pulling the Wii Fit out again for when I get home late.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Wow! That is awesome. Do you know what exercises she was doing?
    I'll have to ask her. I know she also started really watching what she was eating as well, so that no doubt contributed. I'll ask her about the exercises though.