Thread: What happened to

Default What happened to

Hilo Hattie? I thought it was on the list, but I can't find it. Just when I am getting in the planning mode for my Hawai'ian cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by marsham View Post
    Hilo Hattie? I thought it was on the list, but I can't find it. Just when I am getting in the planning mode for my Hawai'ian cruise.
    I don't know where it went, but I did go to Hilo Hattie when I was in Maui in August for work and it was quite a store! My friends couldn't understand my enthusiasm for going to a store that "was on Sunshine Rewards" though

When is your cruise? I would love to cruise the Hawaiian islands!

I don't know the answer to this, but I just wanted to say - Welcome to the Forum!!!!

Also, I'm so jealous that you are cruising the Hawaiian islands - that is a big dream for me!!! Have a great time!!!
    Rachel

Well, I think I found out, Hilo Hatties is revamping thier website and it isn't up. So no shopping! I hope when they get it back up it will be back on the list here.

I am going on August 9th, on NCL's Pride of America. I am going with a group of friends from the DIS originally, we all cruised together through the Panama Canal on DCL in 2005, and many have cruised together several times since. This will be my second Hawai'i cruise, I am really looking forward to it.
    Last edited by marsham; 10-05-2007 at 04:02 PM.