Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Two Cents

Default My Two Cents

I took one last night, and I got all the way through it. At the end, I got a white screen that said "thank you for completeing the survey" but I didn't get the screen with the green bar saying I completed it. Didn't get credit. Has this ever happened to anyone else? It was a really long one too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Sadly, yes this has happened to me. It was just a few weeks ago. I had two days where I got this sort of screen at the end of a survey. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any credit for either of the surveys that ended like this. I have been having better luck since though and have been getting through to the end of the survey with the congratulations page and receiving credit also. Good Luck in the future!!!!!

Lynn

About 50% of the time, I make it to the "congratulations" page of the Y2C surveys and still never receive credit. It is frustrating, but I still do them because there is a 100% chance that I will not get paid if I DON'T complete one

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    About 50% of the time, I make it to the "congratulations" page of the Y2C surveys and still never receive credit. It is frustrating, but I still do them because there is a 100% chance that I will not get paid if I DON'T complete one
    This is also happening to me. I didn't get credit for the one I did Friday, yesterday, or today. Tricia said maybe I am having a problem with my firewall. Does anyone know how to check this and fix it??? Please help!!!!

I am having no trouble getting credit for DS or AMP. They are crediting fine.

Quote Originally Posted by tkkerber View Post
    This is also happening to me. I didn't get credit for the one I did Friday, yesterday, or today. Tricia said maybe I am having a problem with my firewall. Does anyone know how to check this and fix it??? Please help!!!!

I am having no trouble getting credit for DS or AMP. They are crediting fine.
    Are you clearing cookies between taking the DS and the Your 2 Cents?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Are you clearing cookies between taking the DS and the Your 2 Cents?
    Yes always. This is new thing. I have always gotten credit before, but we got a new laptop and I am wondering if that may be the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by tkkerber View Post
    Yes always. This is new thing. I have always gotten credit before, but we got a new laptop and I am wondering if that may be the problem.
    Sorry this is happening to you. I am not a computer expert, but hopefully someone will be able to help you.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I haven't had too much problem in the past with the Y2C surveys crediting, but over the last 2-3 weeks, I have noticed that I am not getting credited for them at all. I complete them, get to the "congratulations" page, and then the credit never shows up. I always clear my cookies between every survey (which I didn't used to do) but I still only seem to get credit for maybe 1 out of every 4 I complete.

It is so frustrating too because some of those surveys are LOOOONG and it is barely worth the $0.50, but then it is like a kick in the teeth when you finally finish one....and then it never credits.

I'm right there with you!
    The last two times I have taken AMP and My 2 Cents (each) they haven't credited!!!
    I clear my history, so that's not it.
    What's going on???
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Seem like if I do a Y2C 2 days in a row, the 2nd won't credit; like today's hasn't credited. But if I do one every other day, not a problem. Just what seems to be the pattern this last week for me. I did clear cookies, too. Not sure why there should be a problem, but maybe there's something they need to clear up on their end, so our credit goes through consistently!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.