Thread: Silly Questions

Default Silly Questions

Ok, I am reallllly trying to get the hang of this thing. LOL
    Make $$ clicking, and $$ offers.
    Ok, now here comes the skeptic, how do I TRUST the Offers? What is the secret? Which ones, and ones you don't?
    And finally, do you have to cash out at every $20 or at every quarter?
    I am trying NOT to get overwelmed.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

You can cash out for any reward that you have enough credits for at anytime and save them untill you need/want to cashout!

For me i only do/trust the free offers, and only give out my e-mail, phone, and address info, i do not give out SS# or CC info.

The best way to find out is see what people are getting credit for, or check out the most popular offers, as those are the most credited offers on SR right now!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Everybody has different levels of trust... I personally do all the freebie offers... and shop online through SR at the sites I feel comfortable with.
    I don't mind getting junk mail, so I'll give my home address. I have a special phone number I use with all but my close friends (there is a thread on here about signing up for a free phone number). I also have a separate email just for offers, different than the one for friends and family.

You are not forced to cashout at any particular time... I'm saving my money for the special disney cashout later this month... but you can cashout as soon as you have enough money to, or wait for a special cashout offer... your choice.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm with Faith. I started out really slowly around here and I have built up my trust in freebie offers and daily surveys. I do a bit of shopping on here with sites that I normally shop at or that others recommend so I am not really worried about those. I think most of the paid trials are ok as Tricia does a very good job on screening everything before posting the offer but I don't have much interest in most of the paid trials as they just aren't my thing and I don't do them just to get credits.

The best thing to do is start looking in the offers section and reading reviews from others about the offer and the customer service. If an offer is a dud people will be talking. Also utilize the search function since it does work.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default silly me

I just realized that I have 2 thread of he same topic.....
    Dont mind me. I'll get it together. The kids have been home on Fall Break,
    I am COMPLETELY off track. Make it to Monday and Ill be SET!
    Thanks again to all for your input!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle