Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Disney Gift Cards Sent

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Disney Gift Card cashouts through October 5 were dropped off at the post office today.
    Just got my Disney card today and we leave very early tomorrow! Perfect timing! Thanks so much... can't wait to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by doclegler View Post
    Just got my Disney card today and we leave very early tomorrow! Perfect timing! Thanks so much... can't wait to use it!
    I'm so glad that it ended up arriving in time!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

My very first even Sunshine Rewards gift cards arrived this week.

Thank you!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just put in for 2 $50 Disney cards. I don't mind paying for the 2 stamps, but save yourself a stamp and send the 2 cards together. I'm giving one each to my "Disney hating sisters" for christmas. I have no idea how I am related to them.

We are going to WDW together at the end of March, and I want to show them, that WDW isn't just an amusement park. I converted my dh, so now I have to convert them.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default Oh no!

I don't think I am going to get my Disney Gift Card in time for my trip. Darn it. I thought I had cashed out in time, but it was a couple days after the last mailing date. Oh please oh please post office people, if it is mailed soon, please let it get to my house on Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by mkaccountant View Post
    I don't think I am going to get my Disney Gift Card in time for my trip. Darn it. I thought I had cashed out in time, but it was a couple days after the last mailing date. Oh please oh please post office people, if it is mailed soon, please let it get to my house on Saturday!
    Yeah! My giftcard came in the mail yesterday! Woot Woot! We are leaving soon, so it made it just in time! Thank you thank you thank you!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I just put in for 2 $50 Disney cards. I don't mind paying for the 2 stamps, but save yourself a stamp and send the 2 cards together. I'm giving one each to my "Disney hating sisters" for christmas. I have no idea how I am related to them.

We are going to WDW together at the end of March, and I want to show them, that WDW isn't just an amusement park. I converted my dh, so now I have to convert them.
    Oh, that is so funny. Maybe we are sisters because my sis just doesn't get it, either.