Thread: reporting problems with surveys

Default reporting problems with surveys

Just out of curiosity, when it is truly appropriate to file a complaint about a survey? I don't want to waste anyone's time if I am just out of luck. But I was wondering what gives rise to a truely legitimate complaint.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Typically, I will put in a survey complaint if one of the following happens:

1) I am taking a survey and get to the final questions and it throws me out saying I didn't qualify. This is only when I spend 20-30 minutes and I know I was taking the survey.

2) The survey dies in the middle - meaning it won't load, there aren't any answer choices, or the video won't play

3) If the survey is asking me to download something out of the ordinary or asking me to join a panel or community.
    Sunshine Rewards

I tend to report any survey that does not take me back to Sunshine at the end, whether I was very far into it or not. Each survey I take is to get credit for it or an entry in the second chance survey thing. I figure if it does not return to SR, then it's an error in the system. They need to know about it.

I do love telling people about their problems - lol!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

And how is this to be reported? Is it done through Sunshine, or do we click on the link directly to the survey company?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    And how is this to be reported? Is it done through Sunshine, or do we click on the link directly to the survey company?
    Underneath the green box you click on for the Greenfield survey there is a Report a Daily Survey Problem link that you click on.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay thanks! I guess I should have looked more carefully before asking!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    Okay thanks! I guess I should have looked more carefully before asking!
    I find it helpful to leave the survey open at the "dead" point and open SR in a new tab/window. That way you have the URL and what was on the screen to copy into the problem report.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone know if greenfield has an email? all they have is phone numbers on their contact us.

I want to ask them if their surveys are compatible with windows 7/Internet explorer 8

Ive had no luck on firefox either (on the same windows 7 machine). just tried now - at 1am. tried twice.

im thinking its windows 7, and i need to tell them about this concern....
    Sunshine Rewards