Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Movie Club

Well, for some reasons it's working now! I have tried several time today and this is the first time it's showing one movie at full price! So I guess I'm good to go from this point on.

Thanks!
    Married to my soul mate for 6 years. Mama to 3 in arms and 2 in heaven!

Okay can I ask one more quick question? With their "deals" where if you buy one at full price you get the next one at a discount, I'm assuming there's no way to get AROUND that discount so that you can fullfill multiple membership requirements in 1 order? Is that how the "get" you, with the shipping charges since you can't get 2 full-price ones in one order to save on shipping?

Also, when I signed up I did the 4 $1.99 movies but I also chose to do the additional 2 movies at discounted prices that are supposed to count towards my commitment. However my order history shows NO movies towards my commitment and there should be 2. Does it take a while for them to show? (they JUST shipped the other day, a couple of weeks after I ordered them) I'm a little irritated...I figured that a membership club like this would have it's kinks since they all do, but I've read in numerous places that you can't ever really contact the DMC with questions/concerns...
    Married to my soul mate for 6 years. Mama to 3 in arms and 2 in heaven!

So now I saw your replies, and realized that even when you were putting things in the cart, they still showed at half price. OK. That's definitely not what I thought was going on!

But now, this is what I was talking about. That there should be a way to "erase" the deals so that you can order more than one at full price at the same time. As I mentioned, I am not the best to walk you through this now, as my account appearance changed since getting to VIP, and I can't remember exactly how I did it before. But basically, if you look up towards the top of the page where they describe the deal, there should be a "more info" link, or some wording like that. From what I remember, there *should* be a way to "turn off" that deal.

When I've needed to contact them, they've been easy to reach as long as I'm calling in the right times. I believe you can order by phone, or at least get help....

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    "1-800-362-4587 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time Monday-Friday".
    Sunshine Rewards