Thread: Restaurant.com PSA

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Restaurant.com PSA

It is the start of a new month and with that comes reloaded Restaurant.com gift certificates to buy. My favorite sushi restaurant sells out all the time and you have to stalk them and wait until the beginning of the month to have a chance. Well I happened to check today and they were available. So I grabbed 4 since Tricia and Cindy put up a 60% off coupon! I also shared it with my coworkers so maybe I'll get a referral or two. If not there will be some extra forum game money floating around since they used the SR link.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    It is the start of a new month and with that comes reloaded Restaurant.com gift certificates to buy. My favorite sushi restaurant sells out all the time and you have to stalk them and wait until the beginning of the month to have a chance. Well I happened to check today and they were available. So I grabbed 4 since Tricia and Cindy put up a 60% off coupon! I also shared it with my coworkers so maybe I'll get a referral or two. If not there will be some extra forum game money floating around since they used the SR link.
    Love it! I "treated" two girlfriends to lunch the other day. 3 women and 1 kid ended up being $10 plus $2 for my certificate. They were absolutely floored that I was able to spend that little on the nice lunch that we had. Of course, I had to leave a big tip because we sat and gabbed for a couple of hours. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs