Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pumped over surveys

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Pumped over surveys

Anyone else pumped over surveys?

Three days into it and I have 6 surveys. a buck eighty each day makes for a good day.

Kim -

I'm going to do you one better - I have 9 surveys in three days!!! That's $2.40!! And yes - I am pumped!!!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Very pumped over surveys! I've managed a trifecta every day so that's $7.20 in just surveys for 3 days! Love seeing my account bump up every day!! Hopefully others are seeing how good surveys can be for their account!
    Sunshine Rewards

How how how do you guys do it??? lol I am so confused. I cannot qualify for any of them, am I doing something wrong?????

Quote Originally Posted by bryder View Post
    How how how do you guys do it??? lol I am so confused. I cannot qualify for any of them, am I doing something wrong?????
    Do you keep trying through the day?
    Sunshine Rewards

sometimes it is your demographics...
    I wish I could get a survey... especially when I hear all this good news... but I haven't gotten a greenfield or AMP in two days...even trying multiple times a day... I hope tomorrow is better for me...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by bryder View Post
    i cant qualify at 3AM when most of the rest of the timezone is sleeping!!! What gives??

its getting very frusterating. when i tried everyday before, i got at least 2. now its been none for trying everyday for like, a month, month and a half??

it feels like it doesnt even check for a survey, it just brings me to the automatic "no luck" page instantly.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Claiken View Post
    i cant qualify at 3AM when most of the rest of the timezone is sleeping!!! What gives??

its getting very frusterating. when i tried everyday before, i got at least 2. now its been none for trying everyday for like, a month, month and a half??

it feels like it doesnt even check for a survey, it just brings me to the automatic "no luck" page instantly.
    There is definitely something up with that. Can you try installing a different browser completely? Like maybe Firefox?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yeah, I would echo what Tricia said. I can't remember the specifics, but I know when I first became a member I was using Safari for everything. The surveys weren't working for me for some reason. One of the members here on the forum suggested that I try a different browser, so I started using Firefox and since then, I don't have any problems with the surveys....might be worth giving it a try

Oddly enough, coupons.com has NEVER worked for me through Firefox, so I never even bothered, and within the last month or so, I started going through SR on Safari just for my coupons.com printing and THAT works fine...go figure!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    There is definitely something up with that. Can you try installing a different browser completely? Like maybe Firefox?
    is it at all possible that its a windows 7 thing?

i have sucessfully done surveys with this browser before, but i cant recall if its been since installing windows 7..... hmm.
    Sunshine Rewards