Thread: HELP lol

Default HELP lol

I am new to this,and I am sure there are already posts out there, but I haven't exactly found the info that I am looking for. I am SOOOO confused. lol. Basically I wanted to earn some disney dollars. I have tried the surveys, but i never qualify. I have clicked on offers, but then they are "not available in my area." I have gone to other offers, and then I have to sign up for surveys from other sites. I guess what I want to know is, what is the easiest way to earn some money towards disney, is a fairly short amount of time, we are going in April. Is it worth me trying? I have no problem giving my opinion, but I don't want to give out all of my very personal information every time. Any insight and tips would be greatly appreciated. I dont plan on getting rich by any means. If I could cash out once before going I would be happy. Thanks so much in advance for any help.

I'm not sure if you have enough time before your trip in April as you need to cashout 6 weeks before you want them in your hand.
    But just think about how much you could have before your next vacation if you started now.

Here is what I do every day.
    1 - check under "earn daily" for paid clicks

2 - check under "earn daily" for sunshine scratch off (try and do this one early in the morning as only 600 people can do it each day)

3 - check under "surveys" Greenfield Daily Survey. if you don't get a survey... you can try again... until it says something like no surveys available for you... and even then if I get that message in the morning, I try again in the evening. You can keep trying until you get the congrats page.

4 - check under "surveys" AMP/MTC Daily Survey. give that one a try until you get one or finish trying... and if you don't get a survey...you can try again later in the day.

5 - if after you have tried all the above... look at the offers... I suggest you read some of the posts on how to do offers first though, as it is an art

6 - think about things you buy... take a look through what SR has to offer in shopping... I've found a few things cheaper to buy online with a coupon and cashback from SR than buying in a store. Amazing how it can be cheaper to have something shipped than buy it in a store... but I have found a few things, and it has helped my grocery budget.

Welcome to SR. Have fun earning extra Disney money! and I hope you have a fantastic trip in April.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129