Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Where Have All the Surveys Gone????

Default Oh Where Have All the Surveys Gone????

I've been trying all morning...

...I keep getting the "no surveys available" for both AMP and the DS.

We're leaving in an hour for a road trip and we won't be back home until about 11pm.

I guess there are no surveys for me today...dang! ...and I was doing really well this month...better than I'd expected.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone in the TRIFECTA contest! I will try tonight when we get home, but I am not too hopeful.

UPDATE: I hit the surveys at 11:30pm when we got home...I GOT MY TRIFECTA!!! Unfortunately, the first completion wasn't until 12:04am, but at least I have Saturday's surveys out of the way now.
    Last edited by kristenrice; 02-06-2010 at 01:46 AM.

Feel your pain. This week i have been doing ok with AMP but no DS since wed. . however it just seems that sometime you get one maybe 2 but all three urveys are almost impossible. just hang in there and keep trying. also make sure you clear your cookies between AMP surveys.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sorry about that. I just got a daily survey about an hour ago. It was only 5 minutes long too.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got an AMP after about 10 rotations. DS.....doesn't like me today. No kids living here, no ailments, just a 57 year old white woman who wants to take a survey.

I'll try again later.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    I've been trying all morning...

...I keep getting the "no surveys available" for both AMP and the DS.

We're leaving in an hour for a road trip and we won't be back home until about 11pm.

I guess there are no surveys for me today...dang! ...and I was doing really well this month...better than I'd expected.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone in the TRIFECTA contest! I will try tonight when we get home, but I am not too hopeful.
    This was ME yesterday! Nothing, no surveys anywhere at anytime of day or night and believe me I tried all day and all night. I kept seeing people getting the Trifecta's too, sometimes no matter what...they just aren't there and there is nothing we can do about it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

It took me all morning to successfully get a survey that went to SR's congrats page. I thought it would be easy for me as I just came back from a week's vacation. NOT!!!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I got an AMP after about 10 rotations. DS.....doesn't like me today. No kids living here, no ailments, just a 57 year old white woman who wants to take a survey.

I'll try again later.
    That's hysterical but so true!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I just tried for a survey after a long time away from them. Got one on my second try
    Sunshine Rewards

DS.....doesn't like me today. No kids living here, no ailments, just a 57 year old white woman who wants to take a survey.

I'll try again later.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    That's hysterical but so true!!
    Apparently the survey gods don't share our sense of humor. Do you think anyone would actually say that they had bow** leakage??? I wouldn't admit to that even if it WAS to get a survey. TMI

I'll try again in a little bit.

Congrats to those that have succeeded.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Apparently the survey gods don't share our sense of humor. Do you think anyone would actually say that they had bow** leakage??? I wouldn't admit to that even if it WAS to get a survey. TMI

I'll try again in a little bit.

Congrats to those that have succeeded.
    I'm sitting here LMAO!!! Yes, I do think some people admit stuff that they probably shouldn't?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards