Thread: Just a question

Default Just a question

I went through sunshine rewards to a website where I purchased something. I have been sent shipping conformation but there is nothing posted ANYWHERE on my sunshine account. What should I do??

The website was Brecks and the amount that I purchased was almost $50. Thank you!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    I went through sunshine rewards to a website where I purchased something. I have been sent shipping conformation but there is nothing posted ANYWHERE on my sunshine account. What should I do??

The website was Brecks and the amount that I purchased was almost $50. Thank you!!
    How long ago did you make the purchase? Usually, after the shipping confirmation is sent, Tricia will post it sometime on the weekend (Sunday, I think). Click on Members Zone and go to Current Earnings. You might see a pending payment there. If not, give it a tincture of time for Brecks to give the credit and for it to be posted as pending for your account.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the shipping conformation on September 25th. The order was placed on September 17th. I also looked at the current earning and it does not say anything. Thanks!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would wait until Sunday and then if it doesn't show up on Sunday in your account (go back to the day you ordered and the day it shipped in your history to double check that it hasn't posted) and then file a TT. To file a trouble ticket you will need your order confirmation email with the headers. If you need help with headers just ask in the forum and make sure to say which email program you are using so that we can answer it accurately

Tricia does all shopping credits on Sunday right now. It could be that yours wasn't sent in to Tricia from the merchant until the end of the month or until after you received it. Each merchant is different with their timing and when they turn over credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, so it is now October 11th. I think that I need to file something but I do not know the first thing about doing so....please help!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Go to the website and click on the news and links link. Then go to the bottom of the page and click on "trouble tickets". Once you click on that you will see a link that says "Click Here to Open a New Trouble Ticket" click on that. THen you will see a drop down menu with "account questions" and "request credit" you will click on request credit. Then you will see a drop down menu with "paid offer" and "sale". You will click on "sale". It will then give you a list of merchants to chose from. These would be the merchants that you are eligible to file a TT with. If you clicked on the SR link to shop for your purchase then Brecks should show up on that list. From there it will take you to a form that needs to be filled out. You will need the confirmation email from Brecks so that you can copy and paste it into the form. You will also need to copy the header. There are directions on the page that tell you how to copy the header for your email provider. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

thank you!!