Thread: Shoebuy Return & CC Hacked?

Default Shoebuy Return & CC Hacked?

PSA - The CC hacking had nothing to do with Shoebuy.

I gave DD a pair of boots for Christmas and when she got around to wearing them in January, we noticed the loop for one of the buckles was ripped. These were not cheap boots, so I didn't want to put out extra money to have the shoe guy fix it. So, it's Shoebuy, I'll just exchange them, right?

I get an e-mail stating they could not process my return because they could not credit my CC. My CC was hacked the end of December and the account I charged the boots to was closed. So I have a balance at Shoeby. I was not trying to return, just exchange, so this all confused me a bit. I guess I can contact them by phone or reorder on line, but I'm still out the bonus credits from the 11% cash back from December - right?? Anyone ever exchange and keep the original cash back amount?
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    PSA - The CC hacking had nothing to do with Shoebuy.

I gave DD a pair of boots for Christmas and when she got around to wearing them in January, we noticed the loop for one of the buckles was ripped. These were not cheap boots, so I didn't want to put out extra money to have the shoe guy fix it. So, it's Shoebuy, I'll just exchange them, right?

I get an e-mail stating they could not process my return because they could not credit my CC. My CC was hacked the end of December and the account I charged the boots to was closed. So I have a balance at Shoeby. I was not trying to return, just exchange, so this all confused me a bit. I guess I can contact them by phone or reorder on line, but I'm still out the bonus credits from the 11% cash back from December - right?? Anyone ever exchange and keep the original cash back amount?
    I have never exchanged, I've always returned and reordered. I think it's because someone here at some point in time reported that they treated the exchange like a return and they lost their credits.

If you re-order online you would get the credits....but it would be whatever the % back is now.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks - I was afraid that would be the answer.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

just a dumb question... what is CC?
    Sunshine Rewards

Credit Card.
    Sunshine Rewards