Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey - ugh!

Default Survey - ugh!

I just did the survey about commercials for levis, pantene, garnier, hair color....I must have done 6 different commercials and gave lengthy answers - lots of dots to fill...THEN they said I did not qualify and that they had enough people with my similar answers. Grrrr!!!! Took about 13 minutes to get to that point! Hate it when that happens! Then I got the investment one - that one took a while, but I was able to finish it. I never seem to snag the shorter ones-but at least I get the ones I get, right? lol
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

Short or Long in the end if you get one completed you still just get .80 Credits but hey thats .80 credits you did not have before.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

TRUE!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I was ticked. I finally got one on teeth straightening products and my computer would not download the video. I have no idea why my computer is blocking flash but it is and I can't get around it. It is driving me up the wall. Now I can't qualify for a survey
    Sunshine Rewards

lol..i got that one the other day..but tonight was the longest i think I have gotten. It was about mp3 players and other electronics, it seemed it took me forever to get to 100%, well guess what I think it went to almost 400%. I about died...lol..It took me forever as they asked me if my mp3 plaqyer made me feel sexy...ugh..no...I have never personally seen a sexy mp3 player...so watch out if you get this one...its LONNNNNNG.. have a great night!

Default How do you even get a survey.

I thought I was going to finally have a good month, getting one each the first two days, but now I can not qualify for any. How do you guys qualify? I have tried having other people try for me and changing emails and info, but for some reason I just cannot qualify. Please help! I really need that daily
    80 cents.

Thanks,
    Jennifer
    Jennifer

Sunshine Rewards

I haven't been able to qualify for the last couple of days. Today I got a brutal one on upscale steakhouses, but at least I finally got one I was qualified for

Quote Originally Posted by Susan137 View Post
    I haven't been able to qualify for the last couple of days. Today I got a brutal one on upscale steakhouses, but at least I finally got one I was qualified for
    Yes, I got that one. How many times can they take the same question and put it in a different order....ridiculous. And then they wonder why people just get tired and put down any stupid answer.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by miraclemommy View Post
    I thought I was going to finally have a good month, getting one each the first two days, but now I can not qualify for any. How do you guys qualify? I have tried having other people try for me and changing emails and info, but for some reason I just cannot qualify. Please help! I really need that daily
    80 cents.

Thanks,
    Jennifer
    I think someone was saying they call up their other family members trying to qualify. This was a brutal weekend for surveys. Maybe they will post some new ones tomorrow. I'll be in trouble if the steakhouse one is the only new one for a while because Mike and I both got that one over the weekend (me yesterday and him today).
    Sunshine Rewards

having trouble qualifying here too.
    i will agree. that steakhouse one kinda sucked.