Thread: Paid emails?

Default Paid emails?

Forgve me if this is a dumb question, as I am new here but how do you get the paid emails? I see paid emails mentioned on the site, but no link for them or anything. I've been a member for a couple weeks and haven't seen any paid emails in my inbox, so I'm assuming I have to sign up for it somewhere? Thanks!

Don;t worry-they're sent out, but only come about once a month or so.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by caravarela View Post
    Forgve me if this is a dumb question, as I am new here but how do you get the paid emails? I see paid emails mentioned on the site, but no link for them or anything. I've been a member for a couple weeks and haven't seen any paid emails in my inbox, so I'm assuming I have to sign up for it somewhere? Thanks!
    Actually, we sent out quite a few in November and December and I was totally surprised by the low number of members that actually clicked on the link in them. Its hard to get merchants to particpate with us when we have such low numbers to show them. Hopefully we can get more going again though.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Actually, we sent out quite a few in November and December and I was totally surprised by the low number of members that actually clicked on the link in them. Its hard to get merchants to particpate with us when we have such low numbers to show them. Hopefully we can get more going again though.
    I was surprised as well. Only about 20% of the people who got the paid emails actually clicked on them before they expired (7 days).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Do the paid e-mails come directly from Sunshine Rewards or should I be watching for other names in my inbox?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was surprised as well. Only about 20% of the people who got the paid emails actually clicked on them before they expired (7 days).
    that was a big factor for me in december, i was so busy, and i didnt even know they expired!! I clicked on all of them but didnt get credit except maybe 1. so, now i check more often but - i, like possibly others, didnt know they expire and had good intentions!!

I actually sent in a trouble ticket at the time, saying like "i got a brand new email but its saying ive already been credited, How is this possible?"... so, thats how i found out. i had no idea until then that htey expired!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Brer Shay View Post
    Do the paid e-mails come directly from Sunshine Rewards or should I be watching for other names in my inbox?
    They come directly from SR. Be watching for one in the upcoming weeks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.