Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you print your coupons today?

bumping....there were some new ones for me today. Not sure if we all get the same ones or not but it seems like everytime I go back in there another one I want is added.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

just printed 4...finally found some that I can use
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Is there anything special I need to do for these? I tried the first time through the link here in this thread, at that time I registered & printed 2 coupons. I used them the next day.

The 2nd time I went through the SM lounge & printed one, have not used it yet, plan to this week.

But no credit. I realize could just be a flukey setting on my end, just wondering if anything obvious I'm missing. Or do they take time to post? Maybe the long weekend or something?

I got a BOGO scrubbing bubbles auto shower refill one today, that is equal to a $4.50 coupon so worth the print regardless!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Is there anything special I need to do for these? I tried the first time through the link here in this thread, at that time I registered & printed 2 coupons. I used them the next day.

The 2nd time I went through the SM lounge & printed one, have not used it yet, plan to this week.

But no credit. I realize could just be a flukey setting on my end, just wondering if anything obvious I'm missing. Or do they take time to post? Maybe the long weekend or something?

I got a BOGO scrubbing bubbles auto shower refill one today, that is equal to a $4.50 coupon so worth the print regardless!

I printed coupons on Feb 11 - so Thursday and it showed up today. Not sure when you printed your coupon but it does usually take a couple of days to post to pending.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I printed coupons on Feb 11 - so Thursday and it showed up today. Not sure when you printed your coupon but it does usually take a couple of days to post to pending.
    Thanks! I'll keep a lookout in my acct. history.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'm so excited to actually be able to do this soon! I used DD's computer to order me some ink through SR so I could print coupons. I use coupons for everything so I think there will be something I can use! I love to see how much I can save with using the coupons and "key" programs/receipt rewards. Getting three bags of stuff for .17 is like a fun game that doesn't cost much!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge