Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Contest: Earn 5.00!

Default Weekend Contest: Earn 5.00!

I just woke up after spending my first night in the new house and I am in such a great mood! Let's give away some credits!!

Rules: This one is easy. Post in this thread your favorite offer and WHY between now and 8pm Eastern on Sunday. I'll randomly select one entry and that person's Sunshine Rewards account will get a 5.00 bonus. Please post only ONE time in this thread and it must be an offer that you completed on Sunshine Rewards that is CURRENTLY active. You can see if it is active by going to the Member Zone and clicking on the dropdown menu.

Happy posting!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I liked What She Has to Say - Starbucks. It was $1.00 and credited fairly quickly! That one has to be one of my favorites!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

York Photo - I not only got soem photos developed that I needed, but awesome fast credits, as well!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Columbia House TV - Got North and South plus Miami Vice Season 1 for $19.95 and no shipping plus $14 credit. Since then, I have ordered several more dvds (you can order movies, also) to use as Christmas gifts. They seem to be always running a promotion. Frequently B1G1.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I like Helium - an easy way to get 3.00 credits, just by writing an article.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I like the free Vista Print offers...because you only have to pay for the s/h, it is basically free stuff with a great credit!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

My favorite current offer that I have done is Columbia House TV. The b1g1 offer is great. I got my son the first two seasons of Saved By the Bell and my oldest daughter season 2 of Friends....great Christmas presents. During Christmas break DD will then plan a Friends marathon and stay up all night watching. She did this last year when she got Friends season 1. Maybe it will become a tradition of sorts.

Sunshine Rewards

My favorite was York. I got some great pictures and a $5.00 credit which helped me become a SM again this quarter.
    ~Beth
    Sunshine Rewards
    Thanks aknight373!

I like the Vista Print t-shirt offer! A custom t-shirt for less than $5.00 and SR credit to boot.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Obopay. I use it when traveling so I don't have to be concerned with something happening to my bank card.

Through my account I was able to sponsor my daughter, and I load her allowance onto her card. As she is too young yet to have an actual checking account this gives her a head start into spending and budgeting while still being independent with her own money. She has a debit card register (similar to a checkbook register), so she can track her spending, see how she's spent in the past and is able to make better choices in the future. Right now she is into seeing the balance grow. I love that!

Credited quickly too!

ETA: Thanks for the contest and whoo hoo, congrats on the first night in the new house!!!!
    Last edited by cglaura; 10-06-2007 at 08:30 AM. Reason: I wanted to thank Tricia :)
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards