Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Contest: Earn 5.00!

I really like the zooba book club offer. $13.00 credit to buy books. Only one a month and you add them to your list. They are all $9.95! You only have to buy 4 but for a book lover like me this is great.

Sunshine Rewards

This is not a big one, Glad Force Flex but it is a MID and I always get the credits for these. I love seeing anything with MID
    Carrie

Glad I check in today to see a new contest Congrats on a new house Tricia !! Like you I am on top of the wrold this weekend just a diffrent reason

Anyways My all time fav offer was the Obopay debit Card . You got 10.00 free from the company and at the time either 5-6.00 from Sunshine rewards . It also was Super fast to credit . All around a great offer !

Hope everyone has a great Sunshine day !!!!!
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Totally York Photo. We just got back from seeing the Mouse and what a perfect opportunlity to get those memories forever with York. Great deal, great times.. What else could you ask for?
    Fins to the left..
    Fins to the right...

If its free... It's for me..

Platinum cruiser..
    Next up..
    Conquest 8/18
    Pride 9/18
    Liberty 10/18
    Disney 11/18
    Conquest 2/18
    girls cruise 10/17
    Pride 9/19
    Conquest 8/17
    Ocean City NJ 8/15
    Carnival Victory in 10/15 girls cruise
    Carnival Price 1/15
    Sensation 8/15
    Disney 11/15

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

My favorite was Obopay! It was 4.00 rewards and then you got the 10.00 card that I have used many times. I have refilled it with more money on several occasions to use for shopping and other things when I don't want to give out my credit card information. Very cool offer and credited fast.
    Sunshine Rewards

My favorite offer is York photo. It was quick to credit and included free prints, very fast delivery also.
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

ellen:win ticket to see Ellen(MID) I like it because it is a MID one i always seem to get credit for these.

I liked the Gamefly offer. I was just getting ready to sign up for Gamefly, but looked at my e-mail first to see it was an offer. I was lucky and got credit for doing something I was going to do anyway. For once my luck was good and I saw the e-mail before I signed up instead of seeing it after.
    Sunshine Rewards

One of my faves was the 2 FREE Airline Tickets offer. I was so excited about that 80 cents. I just couldn't get over how fast it credited.
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards

The York Photo had to be my favorite! Get photos printed, which I needed for my scrapbooking and get SR rewards as well. It can't get any better!!
    I've been BOO'd!