Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Contest: Earn 5.00!

I've really enjoyed The Literary Guild. It was a fast credit, and I've received several great books from them!

My favorite right now HAS to be York Photo. WHY??/ Because it is going to be instrumental in helping me get enough in my account to be able to get the $200 Disney gift card at the Big Cash Out!!!

I had asked my dh to upload some photos from a disk I had because I am not too computer savvy. He did not ever do it so last night I tried to do it myself and not only was I successful in uploading the photos by myself, I was able to get them on YORK and order by myself and within an hour I had my $6 credit!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mum4jenn; 10-07-2007 at 03:41 PM.

York Photo - received credit quickly and received great prints quickly (for mail!)

I also liked the Vista print T-shirt offer. Recieved my t-shirt yesterday and it was really great. I ordered it for my 10 year old son and you would have thought I gave him a million dollars. I made it with his school mascot and his name. He is just glowing with happiness today over his shirt. Even if this would have been a $00 offer it would have been worth it for my childs happiness.

I liked Disney Movie Rewards. It credited fast and got me over the hump I needed to cash out. Plus, since I buy a lot of movies, now I'm able to get points for that, as well.

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Default jumping on the bandwagon ..

congrats on being in the new house - that's got to be a great feeling!

My favorite right now is York photo as well. I printed out the first wave of my Disney pictures, got to try a new photo printing service and got a GREAT payout. Can't beat that - and it credited very fast - if you haven't done it, hustle up and do it!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

My favorite was (is) Zooba. It has a higher payout and you get a great deal on books! You can't hardly beat a hardback book delivered for under $10. You only need to buy 3 books for $10 each. Once you factor in the $13 payout, you get 3 books for only $17.

Default Obopay

At the time I completed it it was for a free $10 on the card and also a quick $4 credit.

Jennifer
    Jennifer

Sunshine Rewards

E-BAY! It was first big credit I ever got, and it was paying less than the current $12. If you don't have an account already, you've absolutely got to do this one.

E-bay is probably relatively happy with me, too, b/c I had bought something within a couple weeks. I got a few Sunshine cents for that, too!

My favorite offer was Helium. It was great to get $3 on a free offer and it encourages me to write.

So far I've earned a whopping $1.70 with them, but who knows what the potential could be.

Congrats on the new house Tricia!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie