Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: send a ball

Default send a ball

this company was on shark tank a couple of weeks ago. My husband just sent one to me that arrived today. So very cool! Went on their website and noticed they have an affiliate program. Would be awesome to have them as one of our merchants.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

How funny. We just watched them on Shark Tank the other day as well! And even more weird, we met with Link Connector (the people that are running their affiliate program) while we were in Vegas so that we could start promoting some of their stuff. I just applied.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

awesome! Great minds think alike! It was pretty cool to get a ball in the mail. Looked out at my mailbox, and there is this bag attached to my mailbox...couldn't figure it out, until I realized it was a ball. Stamps on it and everything! Can't wait to get SR credits for them! Thanks, Tricia!!

I don't watch Shark Tank (although I might have to start watching). What is "send a ball?"
    Barb

You can literally send a ball in the mail! Like a kids outdoor play ball. It comes, just as a ball. They put the address and stamps on the ball. You can have whatever you want put on the ball. Mine said...You bounced into my heart. Www.sendaball.com pretty cool.

I think this is really funny. My dad's birthday is next week and he has everything but not this! Do you think it could be up and going in the next day or so?

Quote Originally Posted by MKCP84 View Post
    I think this is really funny. My dad's birthday is next week and he has everything but not this! Do you think it could be up and going in the next day or so?
    I will keep an eye on it and post it as soon as we get approved. If we don't get approved by tomorrow morning, I'll email them and see if they can speed it up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This would be so much fun to do! It's so different. I have a few people who are difficult to buy for and this would be a really fun option.
    Barb

I saw it on Shark Tank too. It looked like a pretty cool and unique gift!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I wonder what the post office/mail carrier thinks of these?? My mailbox is one that you could not hang anything on it...I wonder where they would leave it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES