Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinons needed

I have to agree about the coupons. I greatly appreciate them but when I start seeing a lot of them I just stop reading the forum.

SunshineGuy and I are going to look for away to allow the coupons to post but have them NOT be included in the "New Posts" when you hit that button. Would that solve the problem?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    SunshineGuy and I are going to look for away to allow the coupons to post but have them NOT be included in the "New Posts" when you hit that button. Would that solve the problem?
    That would be great and I think it would solve the problem that most of us have, this would allow us to check them out when needed but we don't have to have them forced on us when we aren't in need of them. I'm here all the time and I too love the friendship...let's keep that going.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I visit the forum quite often, but notice that there aren't a lot of people posting. There will be several days go by before there is a post. I like the personal stuff. I was on the other disney board, but the people there are so catty. Would like this board to be as active as that one, but with nice people!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I like visiting the forum but I have really seen a negative aspect from it too. It seems like everything I say or ask or do is always getting flack in some way shape or another and so I really log in in the am to see whats up and then that is about it. On Tuesday and Wednesday I try to get on a bit more but I haven't been on at night recently because I just don't need the drama. I read enough on FB.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I like visiting the forum but I have really seen a negative aspect from it too. It seems like everything I say or ask or do is always getting flack in some way shape or another and so I really log in in the am to see whats up and then that is about it. On Tuesday and Wednesday I try to get on a bit more but I haven't been on at night recently because I just don't need the drama. I read enough on FB.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    I visit the forum quite often, but notice that there aren't a lot of people posting. There will be several days go by before there is a post. I like the personal stuff. I was on the other disney board, but the people there are so catty. Would like this board to be as active as that one, but with nice people!
    I'm wondering if I getting to know you thread might be a good idea...
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That would be great. I liked the coupons at first, but honestly, if I'm interested in a coupon I'll have it on Sunshine Saver.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Can we have a "if you are in a bad mood or don't have anything nice to say stay out of this thread" thread!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

For me, I don't care a bit about "negativity" about surveys! I know the reason you can't have people getting too negative, I remember when you explained it all, but I felt better about the universe when I could come in and really complain about putting my heart and soul into a survey (to help a company do something better) for an hour, and having something go wrong with it. So I say, bring on the negativity, b/c it helps us all know we're not alone. Because otherwise, people like me just take a year-long break from the surveys, which doesn't help me OR you guys!

But I come here to get help with the site, find some ideas like that .10 signup the other day, mark down the surveys I get, alert other people to problems with, and the occasional heavily watered down vent about, surveys.

In a way, you could see it as a positive; that people aren't needing to complain about other things, that maybe the 'stickies' are working to help people, and that things are basically crediting as they should without people needing to gets lots of help!
    Sunshine Rewards

I only recently joined the forum and I think it is great!

Yeah, I do sometimes complain about the surveys, but for me, it is really just venting. It's not like I am really going to pound the snot out of my computer with a hammer.... I just get a little frustrated sometimes and they only people that could understand the frustration are the ones who have been there, done that.

Overall, the forum provides such a "family" atmosphere. I really like a lot of the friendship I see here.

Keep up the great work!

I come to the forums looking for something I need or want. A good deal, a great offer, a contest, a good laugh sometimes. I want to know what surveys I should stay away from too.

Sunshine Rewards is a way for me to save up for my vacation. As it has turned to more of a shopping site, its hard because my shopping funds are greatly limited. I do take surveys pretty regularly. I have slowed down on the freebie offers, because it is a waste of my time too much. There's no guarantees, I get that. I guess I'm finding Sunshine doesn't fill a huge need because I can't do a lot of shopping.

I ignore all of the new coupons. That's what the sunshine saver emails are for.

That's my 2 cents.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards