Thread: Ebay Question

Default Ebay Question

I clicked through SR to place a bid on ebay a few days ago. I just got an email that I have been outbid - can I click on the link in my email to go directly to the item and increase my maximum bid or do I need to go through SR again?

Thanks.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    I clicked through SR to place a bid on ebay a few days ago. I just got an email that I have been outbid - can I click on the link in my email to go directly to the item and increase my maximum bid or do I need to go through SR again?

Thanks.
    Hi,

I would go through SR just to make sure. I have never done it through email, only SR and have always gotten credit. Good luck!!

i signed up for ebay, and bid and win the auction and i still dont have credit for it on here. is there anything i should do ?

EBAY the offer does take awhile to credit. I belive mine was at least a month. They are known for taking awhile. When it comes to Ebay the shopping credit I am not sure how they are on crediting. ButI do know that every time you make a new bid you need to click through SR.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    EBAY the offer does take awhile to credit. I belive mine was at least a month. They are known for taking awhile. When it comes to Ebay the shopping credit I am not sure how they are on crediting. ButI do know that every time you make a new bid you need to click through SR.
    I did not know that about the placeing new bids! I guess that would make getting sr credit and sniping hard to do!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Thanks for the help. I went back and redid my new bids through SR.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country