Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67

Thread: CW/SNTK Google thread

  1. #21
    jnorth1007's Avatar
    jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

    just dropped by for a ...
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    6,293

    Default

    Yay I am up to the front page on:

    burger king eclipse promotion!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    35,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Yay I am up to the front page on:

    burger king eclipse promotion!
    Terrific! Are you getting some traffic from it?

  3. #23
    jnorth1007's Avatar
    jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

    just dropped by for a ...
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    6,293

    Default

    I am seeing about 8-10 people a day and now that I am on the first page (it is just since this morning because I was still on page two last night when I checked) I expect it to get even more traffic. It is actually a silly little post with no links or sales leads in it at all LOL and I don't even really talk kindly about twilight or eclipse but just mention the contest and yet it seems to be a good set of keywords.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    35,206

    Default

    "Sookie Stackhouse Halloween Costume"

    I just put it up a few hours ago and am already on the front page! But I could use some search love to get it up to first. Laying the groundwork now before Halloween comes around.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    35,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    "Sookie Stackhouse Halloween Costume"

    I just put it up a few hours ago and am already on the front page! But I could use some search love to get it up to first. Laying the groundwork now before Halloween comes around.
    I've moved from 6th to 4th. I could use more help to get up above the fold though. A little at a time so that by September I'm in the top 3. I've actually already started getting sales on it, which really surprised me.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    35,206

    Default

    Apparently Hot Topic is now selling Hunger Games Shirts. Can you do a search for "Hunger Games Shirts" for me and give www.hungergamesfan.com a click? Thank you! I think I'm at second right now but would really love to be first.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Apparently Hot Topic is now selling Hunger Games Shirts. Can you do a search for "Hunger Games Shirts" for me and give www.hungergamesfan.com a click? Thank you! I think I'm at second right now but would really love to be first.
    Borders has some too.
    Sunshine Rewards Gotta make SM for Q3 2012-Gotta get back up on the SM hoss


    Follow Wdwnotjustkids on Twitter

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    35,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Borders has some too.
    That's actually going to be my next post!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Apparently Hot Topic is now selling Hunger Games Shirts. Can you do a search for "Hunger Games Shirts" for me and give www.hungergamesfan.com a click? Thank you! I think I'm at second right now but would really love to be first.
    Is there a reason why you close comments on that site?
    Sunshine Rewards Gotta make SM for Q3 2012-Gotta get back up on the SM hoss


    Follow Wdwnotjustkids on Twitter

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    35,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Is there a reason why you close comments on that site?
    I actually can't figure out why it is doing that. The admin panel shows that they are allowed. It's a curious problem.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •