Thread: I need to order some ink but...

Default I need to order some ink but...

Every time I click on 4ink or 123inkjet links, I get the dreaded "cannot open" screen. Is there something I need to do to fix it? I'm using DH's computer since I killed mine (you know, the dreaded blue screen of death?). Thanks for any help!! I can't print coupons without ink!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

Make sure that both cookies are enabled as well as popups. Maybe try a different browser too and check the security settings.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I made a purchase from Crocs and am currently on the My Spice Sage website but still can't get to an ink website. It doesn't matter which one if they carry the ink I need, which I'm sure they do since it's just a standard cartridge but I hate to go to the big box and buy it when I could buy it here.
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

That's weird! Did you try a new browser...sometimes some of the sites wouldn't work for me when I was using Safari, but now I use Firefox for SR and don't think I've had any problems. I just checked 4inkjets now and it opened for me. I don't really have any ideas how to make it work for you, but I hope it does soon b/c they offer some GREAT cash back...I don't think I'd go anywhere else for ink now!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Out of curiosity, can you click on our Disney Shopping link and get there?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Try Carrot Ink - I just placed an order with them. They had the lowest price and the highest rewards back!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187