Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some Disney Travel Agent FAQ

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    Mouse Unlimited only sells Disney Vacations - with the only exception being the non-Disney entertainment offered in conjunction with Disneyland vacations.

Our sister company, www.tktravelco.com, may sell Universal Orlando vacations at some point, but not at this time.
    I had this question too. With the new Harry Potter section I have a feeling more people are going to want to check it out in conjunction with their WDW vacations.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    I had this question too. With the new Harry Potter section I have a feeling more people are going to want to check it out in conjunction with their WDW vacations.
    Good point.

We began the certification process a while back, but just haven't had time to follow through on it. I'll definitely think about starting it back up again.

It's just that Disney is such a MAJOR destination to sell, it's almost a dis-service to our clients and to Disney to try to be "experts" on their competitor too.

If we end up selling Universal Orlando, it will definitely be through our sister company, so that Mouse Unlimited stays loyal to Disney.

Stay tuned for updates, and thank you for the insight!
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Default Universal Option Added

We have successfully become authorized Universal Orlando sellers!

We'll be updating our sister site, www.tktravelco.com soon to reflect the new destination, but for now, we've just added an option to our WDW Quote Request, because that seems to be the most popular option.

You can add a 1-Day/2-Park Universal Orlando offer with FREE Ground Transfers to and from any Disney Hotel - for just $109/adult (plus tax). (This offer isn't available if you book through Universal's site).

This allows you to hop over to UO from WDW for a day to check out the new Harry Potter Experience.

Plus, you'll get 1% Cash-Back on this add-on with your WDW Cash Back. It doesn't get any better than this!

Go to https://www.mouseunlimited.com/quotes/wdwquote to request your quote today!

any news on the new discount that's rumored to be coming out tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    any news on the new discount that's rumored to be coming out tomorrow?
    If you're referring to something about Universal - I have no idea. We literally just joined that bandwagon, and I probably won't keep up on the ins and outs of Universal - just sell it as a side item.

If you're talking about WDW, little birdies are saying that Disney Visa members might receive notice of the Free Dining offer on Monday....and the general public later in the week. This is 100% rumor for now, but several sources are repeating it.

And, when/if it happens, the Free Dining window will likely begin after August 14 (the end of the travel window for summer deals, and the end of Summer Nightastic), and possibly go into early October, depending on crowds.

Stay tuned!

If you're referring to something about Universal - I have no idea. We literally just joined that bandwagon, and I probably won't keep up on the ins and outs of Universal - just sell it as a side item.

If you're talking about WDW, little birdies are saying that Disney Visa members might receive notice of the Free Dining offer on Monday....and the general public later in the week. This is 100% rumor for now, but several sources are repeating it.

And, when/if it happens, the Free Dining window will likely begin after August 14 (the end of the travel window for summer deals, and the end of Summer Nightastic), and possibly go into early October, depending on crowds.

Stay tuned!
    thank you! i was, indeed, referring to wdw i have heard chirpings from some little birdies saying the same thing. unfortunately, it's doubtful my family could go this year, but if anything could sway my DH, it would be free dining.

Stay tuned!

Any birdies talking about when/if this will be extended to November like it was last year?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Any birdies talking about when/if this will be extended to November like it was last year?
    Not yet.

It was extended last year a few times because of low attendance. Experts are saying that even though Univ is opening HP-Land, it will provide Disney with a free source of guests, thus increasing park attendance over years past. Universal is still a 1 or 2 day destination, and if you're already in Orlando, you might as well go to Disney World, right? That's what they're expecting/thinking, anyway.

With that said, we may not see it extend much beyond early October. But really, I don't think Disney even knows right now what they're going to do, other than to start it in August (hopefully).

Any idea if free dining might be tiered? (quick service for value, mod etc.)

i'm excited for the discount to come out and i can't even go, LOL.