Thread: Tax filing through SR

Default Tax filing through SR

I'm considering filing my taxes via SR shopping (e.g., Turbo Tax). In the past when I've filed electronically using one of these sites, I don't complete my taxes in one sitting. I go back and forth, printing and reviewing, etc. So my question is, do I need to access the tax filing website via SR each time, or can I just wait until I'm ready to file, access the website via SR, and then file?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Barb

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am doing mine through TaxAct and I did not complete them yet but I went through the SR link and did get credit this year. I basically did everything except one tiny piece so I'm not sure if you have to put in certain information for it to trigger that you will be filing with them or not.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I'm considering filing my taxes via SR shopping (e.g., Turbo Tax). In the past when I've filed electronically using one of these sites, I don't complete my taxes in one sitting. I go back and forth, printing and reviewing, etc. So my question is, do I need to access the tax filing website via SR each time, or can I just wait until I'm ready to file, access the website via SR, and then file?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    I filed this year through Turbo Tax. I used the SR link and started to put in all my information, then I realized that I was missing a form. So, when I received the form, I went back through the SR link and completed my taxes and my credit was in pending a few days later. So, I think either way would be fine, as long as you use the SR link.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards