Thread: TT question for Barnes & Noble

Default TT question for Barnes & Noble

I have a question about the documentation to send when filing a TT for Barnes & Noble.
    The first acknowledgment I received from them is not really like other order confirmations - it says Your order xxxxxxxxxxxx has been received but there are no details of the order - no product, prices or totals.
    The second communication says Your order xxxxxxxxxxx is scheduled to ship -this gives all my order details with product and prices.
    The third email from them says Your order xxxxxxxxxxxx has been shipped and also gives all the product and amounts.

Which one should I include when filing the TT? Thanks!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I think I usually send the second one, although I do remember including both the first and second once. I have gotten credit for my B&N TTs all but one time doing this.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

You can go ahead and send us the first one, and just include with it the part of the second one that has the items and how much the total bill and how it was paid.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I usually send the second email in your case since it has the prices and such.
    Sunshine Rewards