Thread: Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Must See New Product: Zipit

Default Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Must See New Product: Zipit

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was hoping you'd do a videoblog on these!!!! I checked them out the day you added them as a new merchant and thought they looked awesome, but wanted to see exactly how they worked! I was planning on getting some for my girls' birthdays, but I may actually just get them sooner so we can have them for travel! The colors are great...but do you know what they call the black one with the rainbow-ish colored zipper???? I couldn't figure out what that color combo would be called if I wanted to order it!

Did I mention the prices were incredibly reasonable????!!!!

Thanks for posting this!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I was hoping you'd do a videoblog on these!!!! I checked them out the day you added them as a new merchant and thought they looked awesome, but wanted to see exactly how they worked! I was planning on getting some for my girls' birthdays, but I may actually just get them sooner so we can have them for travel! The colors are great...but do you know what they call the black one with the rainbow-ish colored zipper???? I couldn't figure out what that color combo would be called if I wanted to order it!

Did I mention the prices were incredibly reasonable????!!!!

Thanks for posting this!
    It is the black and rainbow zipper.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

These are so cool! I'm always trying to stuff an extra bag into our luggage and they take up so much space, I'm definitely going to check these out!

I checked out the website and thought I could use a new gym bag! I didn't think about the extra bag for vacation, but I will need to look at the site more! Thanks for the videoblog to see how easy it really is.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Bumping and don't forget about our zipit contest going on right now.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Watch this cool video to see how these work and then buy one and enter our contest. Theres just a few days left.