Thread: Shoebuy 20% Off!

Default Shoebuy 20% Off!

Looks like Shoebuy has 20% off on their site today for President's Day. A great chance to stock up! I need to get some new running shoes.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yes! I want some new flipflops and I think they have Reefs. I'll be checking them out all day today LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Great timing, I am off, we need shoes for vacation and now is the time to buy or they will be out of our sizes. Just bought 3 prs. Anna's personal favorite http://www.shoebuy.com/adidas-ayuna-2/253474/541738. And, mine and Grace's http://www.shoebuy.com/flojos-colette-lll/305262/651590

We wore ours ALL over Disney, for nearly 10 days. No tired, sore feet. Grace & I got ours, originally, at the Rain Forest. Emergency buy, for Grace. Her other flipflops broke. They looked so comfortable, so I bought a pr and so did Cheryl, my vacation buddy. I kept trying to buy more when I got home and last yr. But, Shoe Buy was always sold out of our size.

BTW, my goal is $250 more before end of April so I can cash in thru PayPal for June trip. Once again, I am shopping along. Besides Shoe Buy, just hit Dell's President's sale for new laptop for Anna. With shopping credits, I am $66 away. That will be 500 SR dollars for this trip. Guess what I have my money ear marked for...shopping. Personal favorite past time.