Thread: VISA gift cards

Default VISA gift cards

I'm probably posting this in the wrong arena, but this is my second posting and I hope you will forgive my ignorance. Is there any way to receive points/rewards when using a Visa Gift Card/Certificate? Again, I apologize if I am asking a question that should not be asked on this site.

Thanks!

Mark and Max(my 110# bed hog....he snores, too!)

Hi Mark and Max,

All questions are good. Do you mean places to use the value of the card like paid offers? If so, most of our advertisers do not like people to use them because of the fraud issue. But they can be used for shopping purchases or offers that would not autorenew (like Aquadots).

Does that help?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I earned a gift visa card on another site....and i just found the visa rewards site...I was wondering if you could still earn points with the visa gift card....Thanks

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Do you mean you want to register your visa gift card on the visa rewards site? So when you use the gift card you will earn reward points in Visa to redeem?

If you are talking about the Visa Extras Rewards program, it states this on FAQ:

1. You'll first be asked to enter your card number to confirm that Visa Extras is available for your card.

So I guess the only way would be for you to enter your gift card # to see if it qualifies.

HTH!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

If I would learn to read, I wouldn't need to ask such dumb questions....LOL....It does give some people reason to roll their eyes at some of us....hehehe....Thanks

Mark and Max

More questions, more posts. And we love posts.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs