Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
Do you use a lot of styling products? I read somewhere that products build up and make your hair look dirty. If the the ingredient ends in "cone" it tends to build up. (think silicone.) Some suggest "washing" with a cheap conditioner (Suave, White Rain, etc) instead of shampoo. (co-washing)
I'm pretty lazy when it comes to my hair. I tend to wash and then dry without adding anything. My main problem is the time it takes to dry my hair and overwashing it.

Quote Originally Posted by imacubfan View Post
Hey ladies,
I use a spray dry shampoo that I get at Sally Beauty Supply--although I'm sure you can find it other places too--called Batiste. It smells kinda strong (kind of an overpowering "fresh" scent) when you spray it but isn't bad after you've combed it through. I have long thick hair that I wash every other day, but I use this if I'm running late and don't have time to wash. I just spray along my part and hair line (my hair is dark auburn and the spray is white). I rub it in well with my fingertips then brush well and it blends great. I've not tried other brands but overall I'm pleased with this one. Hope that helps someone!!
I'll have to try this if the one I bought doesn't work out.