Thread: Question about Restaurant.com

Default Question about Restaurant.com

Am I understanding this correctly...

Right now through 2/21, SR has a coupon code to use to get 70% off all orders at Restaurant.com.

So, for example, one restaurant that we LOVE has a $100 gift certificate for $40. Does that actually mean that I can apply that 70% off code to the $40 and get a $100 gift certificate to that restaurant for ONLY $12 ???????

It sounds too good to be true if that's the case

Sorry if this seems like an obvious question, but I've never used them before. My husband and I are going out tonight with the certificate I got for making SM Plus last quarter and now I'm all interested in the site and that 70% off code just took me by surprise when I saw it!

Thanks if you can help me out with this!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Am I understanding this correctly...

Right now through 2/21, SR has a coupon code to use to get 70% off all orders at Restaurant.com.

So, for example, one restaurant that we LOVE has a $100 gift certificate for $40. Does that actually mean that I can apply that 70% off code to the $40 and get a $100 gift certificate to that restaurant for ONLY $12 ???????

It sounds too good to be true if that's the case

Sorry if this seems like an obvious question, but I've never used them before. My husband and I are going out tonight with the certificate I got for making SM Plus last quarter and now I'm all interested in the site and that 70% off code just took me by surprise when I saw it!

Thanks if you can help me out with this!
    That's exactly how it works. Just be sure to read to see if there are any particular restrictions on the coupon (like days of the week, the minimum amount that you have to spend, etc).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yes! Isn't it awesome?!?! I have found that most of the ones I buy have a minimum food purchase, no alcohol included in the minimum, and some are either dinner only or lunch only so as Tricia said just watch the wording. They are good for a year after purchase.
    Sunshine Rewards

LOVE restaurant.com. Make sure you read the fine print...then go and enjoy!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I bought a $25 gift card for $1 back in November. The stipulation is that we have to buy at least $35 worth of food, without alcohol. So, basically, we get $35 worth of food for a total of $11 out-of-pocket. Not a bad deal!
    Last edited by kristenrice; 02-16-2010 at 12:50 AM.