I am so excited. We are going to Disneyland!!! I was able to get the entertainment rates for 5 nights at Hojos and then booked an additional night in a different room at a different rate. Still hoping for a cancellation so we can add a 7th night. We are leaving March 21st and driving straight there from Oregon. We are still debating on 5 or 6 days since the 6 days park hopper is only $16 more for the whole family of 4. We are also doing Legoland. Still trying to decided if we will do 1 or 2 days there and if we will do Sealife. Dd's 8th birthday is one week before we leave, one of our presents to her is going to be that she gets to go to Studio 365 and do the makeover. I also will be taking her to the American Girl store so will give her a giftcard to there too. We may drive down to a hotel at Legoland and stay there a few nights. That is still all up in the air. On the way home, we will do San Fransisco, the Jelly Belly Factory and Redwoods. This is a last minute trip. We were hoping for next January but dh has to have surgery. With his recovery time and work schedule, it may have been a couple of years so we went for it and planned this. Can't wait!