Thread: I made my first purchase from Kohl's today

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default I made my first purchase from Kohl's today

And I am stupidly excited about it. I didn't get anything big just some tights, 2 headbands, and a pair of sunglasses for the cruise all on sale but I'm still excited since I've never shopped there before. Glad I could do it through SR as well.

I know call me a nerd!
    Sunshine Rewards

I never could even tolerate shopping at Kohls until I did it through SR. Then it was "Ooh, I got a Vera Wang top and an eyeshadow palette for less than $25!"
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    And I am stupidly excited about it. I didn't get anything big just some tights, 2 headbands, and a pair of sunglasses for the cruise all on sale but I'm still excited since I've never shopped there before. Glad I could do it through SR as well.

I know call me a nerd!
    You're not nerdy at all! Kohl's is a great store with many great products and deals! Congrats on your first Kohl's purchase!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yeah I bought 2 pairs of Vera Wang tights. I have read online that they are pretty darn good so I figured I'd try them out.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm a huge Vera Wang fan as well as Kohls.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I've been on a little bit of a shopping binge this week. I also picked up 4 pairs of shoes at Target (under $60 for all 4) and then bought the dry shampoo and eye shadow at sephora since I broke my other eye shadow. I really really want a swimsuit at figleaves but I need to wait a little longer for it
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Shopping at Kohls.com is my favorite way to shop at Kohls. I find that it is so easy to get what I want and have free shipping right to my door that I rarely go into a Kohls store - unless I am returning something that I purchased online and it doesn't fit! Congratulations on your first purchase and I too love the Vera Wang collection!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards