Thread: Survey Question

Default Survey Question

I am new to sunshine rewards and have tried taking surveys for a few hours today! Even yesterday when I signed up I did multiple surveys and every time is said either it was unable to pay me for it or I'm not elgible. Is this something normal? What else can you do on here to earn $?
    thanks!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Which surveys are you working on today?

I will say that it isn't unusual to not get a survey on the first try. Often I'll have to try 3 or 4 before I am allowed to complete one. I vary the times of day I try for surveys as the survey companies work 9-5 jobs like everyone else so sometimes they upload new surveys first thing in the morning and sometimes they do it before they go home during the day.

You can also earn through regular shopping and through trying out free offers. The free offers you are "selling" your name, address, email, and phone number so just be aware of that.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! I have tried so many surveys! I just completed the amp survey. It was the first one I got through! But it didn't say anything at the end about earning anything? So will the credits take time to show up? It doesn't show anything right now.
    I'm confused

Quote Originally Posted by gracie1 View Post
    Thanks! I have tried so many surveys! I just completed the amp survey. It was the first one I got through! But it didn't say anything at the end about earning anything? So will the credits take time to show up? It doesn't show anything right now.
    I'm confused
    Welcome! The AMP survey will credit ab out 7 minutes after the next hour when you complete it - so if you complete your survey at 7:30 - it should credit at 8:07.

Be sure to clear you cookies between taking AMP Surveys and between MTC surveys. I clear my cookies every morning - some people clear their cookies when they are done for the day. Just make sure you clear your cookies! I forgot to clear one day and didn't get credit for my AMP - very frustrating but it was my fault!

MTC surveys will also show up after the hour you take the survey but Daily Surveys won't credit until the next day and Friday thru Sunday surveys credit on Monday unless it's a holiday!

Good luck and let us know if you have any other questions! We're happy to help!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

AMPs will credit between 1 and 2 hours after you complete them not right away. Congrats on your first survey!
    Sunshine Rewards

i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too stupid. for the last few days if i am not able to get a ds first thing in the morning i have noticed that gf does not add any new surveys until very late in the day. is this happening to anyone else and is gf now on a 24 hour clock like amp? this is not a complaint or gripe - just an observation. if anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Default GF DS

Marcymajor I had a problem Saturday am, instead of taking a long time to get my options, its goes right away to no surveys today page. That tells me that the portal or whatever name you want to call it, is closed down for me. Sure enough after trying on and off all day long, come 7 pm eastern time I had several options. I notice this happens to me every so often, like you I do them in the AM at least between 8 and 9. Sunday I went back to normal completed it 9:24am and I have been okay so far this week. I do know I have friends that had no issues taking them Saturday AM, in Eastern time. I can only think it had to be me not being able to take one until evening. Any other thoughts on this subject.

Jtowner

jtowner-sunday was the last time i was able to get a ds in the morning. the last 2 days i have been getting them after 7 pm when they do have options. it just seems kind of strange that all of a sudden this would be happening. oh well, guess i can keep on trying during the day and hopefully i will get lucky and get one. for answering and have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I have been able to get my DS throughout the day, just depending on when I have time. I just think there are not always as many options, and I have had more trouble some days than others. I don't think it has anything to do with the clocks, just with not as many options some days!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default trouble getting surveys

I am having so much trouble getting a survey. I try all 3 of the dailies. I go through about 4 times and then give up. Just today on the greenfield I finally got a survey to let me get started. I got all the way to about 90% done when it started asking me about personal data. Then all of a sudden on the race question it booted me out... I couldn't believe it. I was almost done and then it just kicked me out. Anyone else having this many problems? I mean I try almost everyday and cannot get through any of them. It's no wonder I am not seeing the big bucks like everyone else when I can't get any surveys.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.