Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three Freebies to Try

Default Three Freebies to Try

Here are three freebies that worked for me, so if you haven't tried them, it is worth a shot!

Door Prize Surveys
    8 Budget Recipes
    My Own Home Based Biz (US)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the heads up! I had previously gotten credit for the home based biz one, didn't for the budget recipes one, but just tried the new one this morning and DID get credit for it. I never thought it would be possible for this quarter, but it looks like I'm going to be VERY close to making SM Plus, so every freebie that credits really helps!!!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

So far, I'm 2 for 2. Off to clear cookies and try the third. Thanks for finding some new offers.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, I just did the door prizes offer and it credited at the top of the hour! Still trying to make SM this quarter and every little bit helps!!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Great freebie offers to try! I previously got credit for 2 of them, but just did the Door Prize offer and received credit! So, 3 out of 3 on these!
    Sunshine Rewards

These 3 are still crediting well. I also put up a couple of others that no one is really trying yet. I'm kind of confused about why everyone keeps saying we don't do freebie offers anymore but I've put up 4 in 2 days and no one is doing them?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I tried the DJ Hero one and put it into pending...also tried the ipad one that's for .25. With both of them, about 5 minutes into following the offer path, at least 2 if not 3 other windows popped up with offer paths in them as well. I've come across that from time to time and been able to distinguish which is the main path, but these were opening up in different sizes, and it ended up being too difficult to tell which was the main offer path to follow. So I finally just x'd out of the ipad one b/c I didn't feel like spending an hour on it to get the right one for .25.

Same thing happened with the DJ Hero one, but I just picked one of the offer paths that popped up and hoped for the best. Apparently it didn't work out for me b/c it's supposed to be fast crediting. Don't know if maybe that's happening to anyone else and it's just frustrating????

I'll give the slimfast one a try tonight after I'm done being a mom chauffeur for the kids tonight
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I tried the DJ Hero one and put it into pending...also tried the ipad one that's for .25. With both of them, about 5 minutes into following the offer path, at least 2 if not 3 other windows popped up with offer paths in them as well. I've come across that from time to time and been able to distinguish which is the main path, but these were opening up in different sizes, and it ended up being too difficult to tell which was the main offer path to follow. So I finally just x'd out of the ipad one b/c I didn't feel like spending an hour on it to get the right one for .25.

Same thing happened with the DJ Hero one, but I just picked one of the offer paths that popped up and hoped for the best. Apparently it didn't work out for me b/c it's supposed to be fast crediting. Don't know if maybe that's happening to anyone else and it's just frustrating????

I'll give the slimfast one a try tonight after I'm done being a mom chauffeur for the kids tonight
    Thanks for the feedback. That is VERY helpful!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I tried the Slimfast offer and it didn't credit for me. I didn't do the DJ Hero offer because I don't have much luck with WOW Prizes, I don't think I have ever gotten one to credit.

But I did get credit for On Demand, an old survey offer from the fast crediting page!

The freebie offers have been hit or miss for me lately, more miss than hit. But I do try to do at least a couple each week.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've been trying to do an offer a day the past few days. It helps me out because I have more limitted time right now for SR and get sick after getting kicked out of several surveys.

I'm working on a survey in another window right now and chatting my mom my in another one, but will give one of the offers a try after I finish dealing with surveys and my mommy. I don't bother tryign the Wow Prizes ones becuase I thought I remembered you saying a while back that they will give you credit for ONE of their offers and that's it. I got my one a long time ago, so it didn't feel like it would be worth it to attempt another one by them after hearing that information.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards