Thread: Need A New Mouse

Default Need A New Mouse

My mouse died. Right now I am using the wireless from the laptop so I have SOMETHING.

I prefer a NON wireless, Strange I know....but it's what I like. I was complaining to DH that this mouse only lasted a couple of years and he sheepishly said they are only guaranteed for 10,000,000 clicks!! Whoa!!! Surprised it lasted this long!!!

Any recommendations?
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 02-17-2010 at 10:14 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    My mouse died. Right now I am using the wireless from the laptop so I have SOMETHING.

I prefer a NON wireless, Strange I know....but it's what I like. I was complaining to DH that this mouse only lasted a couple of years and he sheepishly said they are only guaranteed for 10,000,000 clicks!! Whoa!!! Surprised it lasted this long!!!

Any recommendations?
    He could be right!! Can't give you any advice...I have a wireless Logitech but I know they make wired ones too, these are the ones that my son recommends and mine has been going strong with no problems.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    He could be right!! Can't give you any advice...I have a wireless Logitech but I know they make wired ones too, these are the ones that my son recommends and mine has been going strong with no problems.
    That's the brand I currently have. Guess I'll head to Walmart/Target/Staples and see what they have. I need it today so shopping online is not an option.

Thanks Pam.

All I saw was "my mouse died." Oh God, I've been in this house too long.

Anyways, hope you find a new one.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post

It must be the long winter days - I thought the same thing - Of course DD has friends that do have a pet mouse.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

ok...what I thought this said was "need a new HOUSE"... I was thinking "wow, she's really trying to get some serious credits from SR if she's asking about it on the shopping forum...

eta: just checked our mouse which I love ( our apple issued one crapped out on us within a year of buying it...) It's a Logitech MX310 Optical Mouse. Works great for the Mac w/ the widgets and flipping from screen to screen and such, but don't know if it works with a pc if that's what you have...
    Last edited by lkat; 02-17-2010 at 06:16 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    ok...what I thought this said was "need a new HOUSE"... I was thinking "wow, she's really trying to get some serious credits from SR if she's asking about it on the shopping forum...

eta: just checked our mouse which I love ( our apple issued one crapped out on us within a year of buying it...) It's a Logitech MX310 Optical Mouse. Works great for the Mac w/ the widgets and flipping from screen to screen and such, but don't know if it works with a pc if that's what you have...
    Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    It must be the long winter days - I thought the same thing - Of course DD has friends that do have a pet mouse.
    You all are hysterical. DH came into the office to see what I was laughing about.

I bought a Logitech LX8 Cordless Laser Mouse. I really didn't want to get a cordless......probably because the one I have for the netbook is so difficult to work with. We bought that one when we got DH's laptop about 3 years ago.

I spent 30 minutes in Staples looking at the 50 or so mice that they had. There are VERY few that are corded.

The LX8 is wonderful, I'm very happy with it. If I didn't need it today I would have ordered online. I have my eye on a small cordless one for the netbook.

Thanks for the suggestions!!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    You all are hysterical. DH came into the office to see what I was laughing about.

I bought a Logitech LX8 Cordless Laser Mouse. I really didn't want to get a cordless......probably because the one I have for the netbook is so difficult to work with. We bought that one when we got DH's laptop about 3 years ago.

I spent 30 minutes in Staples looking at the 50 or so mice that they had. There are VERY few that are corded.

The LX8 is wonderful, I'm very happy with it. If I didn't need it today I would have ordered online. I have my eye on a small cordless one for the netbook.

Thanks for the suggestions!!!
    Mine is the LX7 cordless optical mouse! I love mine, no problems with it at all. Glad you found one that you are happy with. I also bought a mini Logitech mouse for my netbook in pink at Bestbuy for about $20 which I also love.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Are mouse acts up every now and then and we have to adjust the ball in it. Its real annoying haha
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm glad you found what you needed. Have you seen that Capital One commerical? The guy clicks on a live mouse. I hate that commercial. If you wanna run me out of any place, just mention the word mouse/rat and I'm gone!

With the exception of Mickey of course.
    Sunshine Rewards