Thread: frustrated

Default frustrated

I am so frustrated. I know I have shopping credits coming to me, but I have had to file trouble tickets for them because they won't come through. I have cleared my cookies etc...and still the same thing. I watch my balance stay the same everyday and it is getting depressing! Just wanted to vent. sorry.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

When did you do your shopping? Was it this week? I don't think Tricia has done the manual shopping credits yet since they were moving into their new house this weekend. Not sure if that helps you at all.
    Sunshine Rewards

No. One, from Harry and David was done August 31st! The other was Best Buy and it was done around 2 weeks ago or so.

Oh, I'm so sorry! Hopefully everything will show up for you soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

I hope you get them soon, I just did best buy, now I'm a little worried.

I feel your pain. I've had problems with shopping credits, too. I have an open TT for Disenyshopping.com from August and just filed another for a Shoebuy purchase 2 weeks ago.

I also made 2 online purchses last week, Delia's and AVENUE, though it's too early to worry about those yet. Still my luck recently hasn't been very good... never seemed to have problems before
    Sunshine Rewards

I seem to have problems too. I'm also waiting on a disneyshopping credit and need to fill out a TT soon. About half my shopping credits go through fine, it's the other half that drives me crazy. Good luck!

I just got a chunk of credits caught up this morning (including Target and Kohls). For some reason, our new automatic crediting did not work for about half of the Disney orders last week. So we HAVE the credits, but I'm trying to figure out why it didn't work and then I can manually credit the others. We also got about 8 shoebuy trouble tickets resolved by shoebuy last night. YEA! I think she said that we are getting credits for 7 of the 8 that we submitted. So I'll get those caught up today as well as soon as I see that they actually gave us our money.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs