Thread: 4Inkjets????

Default 4Inkjets????

I ordered an ink cartridge from 4Inkjets on 2/9/10.

I received a shipping confirmation that the order shipped out on 2/10/10.

I still have not received it, and today's mail already came.

I know that there was a holiday in there, but it has been over a week and I still do not have any ink.

Is this normal? Or am I worried for nothing? FWIW, the credits posted the same day.
    Last edited by kristenrice; 02-18-2010 at 10:54 PM.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I have used 4inkjets quite a bit and have never had a shipping issue. I always receive it via UPS. Did your confirmation e-mail give you a tracking number?
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Apparently, mine was shipped USPS. When I plug in the tracking number to the USPS website, this is what it says...

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 8052 1390 7211 4782 81
    Class: First-Class Mail®
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our LONG BEACH, CA 90809 facility on February 10, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, February 10, 2010, 7:18 pm, LONG BEACH, CA 90809
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 10, 2010

I'm not sure how they would "track" it? This just says that it was processed through and sent from the Long Beach, CA facility on 2/10/10. I live in Michigan, but I don't think that the mail should take over a week to get from California. I've ordered stuff from eBay (from a seller in CA) that was sent on a Friday and arrived on Monday so I know that it really should not take a week.

Oh well, I'll just keep watching for it. If it is not here by Monday, I think I will have to give them a call.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Yeah, that does seem to be a bit longer than expected, but there was a holiday in there as well and that might have slowed things down. I only live about 30 miles north of Long Beach and our cartridges always came via UPS so I assumed that's how they did all their shipping.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

No...that's definitely NOT normal for them. I placed an order on 2/8 and received it awhile ago via USPS. From your tracking info., it seems like your package is stuck somewhere between CA and who knows where!!!! I don't know who you call to follow up on that, but something is definitely not right, and I'd say it's on the part of the USPS b/c it says 4inkjets shipped it out with delivery confirmation and the USPS has it now...

Hope you get it soon!!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I got it today!

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards