Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters/Tullys

Default Green Mountain Coffee Roasters/Tullys

I know nothing about coffee, but it is apparently very exciting news that I was able to add Green Mountain Coffee Roasters/Tullys to the site today. I do know that they have a lot of different types of K Cups, and we are paying 5% cash back.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopp...oastersTullys/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Whoo hoo!! This is excellent news Tricia!!

Thanks!!

They have great coffee and a really good K cup program too. Lets show them some love like I promised them we would.
    Remember, they have Newmans Organic coffee too, which helps the people in the coffee countries to have a better lives through Newmans efforts to help them with funds from the coffee. I'm a huge fan of the Caribou coffee so you coffee drinkers may want to try that too.

I am so stoked about getting them on SR and a really good cash back too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Thanks, Cindy...I use Tassimo (which I get from Gevalia.com) but I have friends who use K-cups. Maybe this will be enough to get them to finally try SR!! SCORE for Cindy...and hopefully me!
    Sunshine Rewards

Cindy,

If we sign up with Cafe Express, will we get SR credit for each shipment? Am I correct that Cafe Express is an auto ship program? Just trying to understand if this or continuing with Coffee for Less is the better deal for us.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    Cindy,

If we sign up with Cafe Express, will we get SR credit for each shipment? Am I correct that Cafe Express is an auto ship program? Just trying to understand if this or continuing with Coffee for Less is the better deal for us.

Laura
    My understanding from any autoship is that you would not get credit each time, however, you don't have to sign up just for that program, you can still just buy them as you need them, and I think that if you buy a certain amount of k cups you even get free shipping without joining the program. Also, you will note that we've lowered the CoffeeForLess commission considerably as they decided to cut affiliate commissions which was my purpose for a hunt for a better company paying more commission.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy -- you know I love my coffee so I'll be checking them out!

Thanks Cindy,
    I have actually been holding off buying a bunch of k-cups in hopes that there was a chance of getting SR cash back. I have just been buying Tully's k-cups at Safeway....but now its time to change I LOVE Tullys House Blend, but am excited to try the other flavors from Green Mountain!

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I'm about to place my first order!

Guess I'm the guinea pig!

I'll keep you all posted regarding credit etc. and will post a review for them as well.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I placed an order also, several weeks ago. It was just a small order (my next one will be big to stock up) But I joined the Cafe Express and ordered one box. I got my credit maybe three days later. It took about a week for the coffee to get to my house in Washington state. I'm happy with it and will definatly be ordering more.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!