Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Shopping manual upload

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I have one more Magazine.com credit waiting to show up. I went on a magazine shoppng spree. Got Southern Living, for my mom - Christmas, for $14.95. Then, bought M and Twist for my groupie daughters. We don't have enough posters on their beautifully (once) decorated walls. The only thing they allowed me to leave on their walls are two poster prints, of them, made at WDW, last trip. They each have one in their room.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Tricia, are you done with the manual uploads? I still have not received credit for my Hickory Farms purchase on 10/1.....should I go ahead and file a TT? Are they usually this slow at crediting, I shopped for the same item last time when it was part of AlmondPlaza and I don't remember having to wait this long? Thanks
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Tricia, are you done with the manual uploads? I still have not received credit for my Hickory Farms purchase on 10/1.....should I go ahead and file a TT? Are they usually this slow at crediting, I shopped for the same item last time when it was part of AlmondPlaza and I don't remember having to wait this long? Thanks
    Was it for 22.99 by any chance? I had a credit come through without a userid attached (maybe you got logged out)? If so, I'll just go ahead and process it for you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yes, that's me (I hope). My order totaled $22.99 not including shipping. How did I get logged out? I always check just before clicking the order button? At least that solves the problem of why I didn't get credited right away.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

It may just have been that your SR cookie expired. I think they expire every 48 hours or something like that. It doesn't happen often that you happen to be making a purchase. But the good news is that we always still get credit. We just don't always know who to give the credit to at first.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It may just have been that your SR cookie expired. I think they expire every 48 hours or something like that. It doesn't happen often that you happen to be making a purchase. But the good news is that we always still get credit. We just don't always know who to give the credit to at first.
    I'm glad to hear this! Thanks so much! It's wasn't that much of a credit but every penny counts!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Was it for 22.99 by any chance? I had a credit come through without a userid attached (maybe you got logged out)? If so, I'll just go ahead and process it for you.
    Just to clarify, did you want me to open a TT and send you the confirmation for this order before you do the credit to prove it was for me? Thanks
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards