Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping manual upload

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I need to do about 4 chunks today to finish getting them caught up and just got the first one done. There are still some Disney odds and ends that I am having trouble with. The crediting is gonig MUCH faster under the new system. There are just still some tweaks we have to make that are causing me to have to manually check over the credits as they go through. The good news is that once we get through those adjustments, we should be seeing about 75% of our shopping crediting daily from there on out.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I need to do about 4 chunks today to finish getting them caught up and just got the first one done. There are still some Disney odds and ends that I am having trouble with. The crediting is gonig MUCH faster under the new system. There are just still some tweaks we have to make that are causing me to have to manually check over the credits as they go through. The good news is that once we get through those adjustments, we should be seeing about 75% of our shopping crediting daily from there on out.
    & for all your hard work, Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Waiting patiently for my last two shopping credits to show up from 10/1, than I can stop refreshing every hour throughout the day and relax!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'm waiting for an e-bay purchase from 9/20 to credit. Should I do a TT?
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

wait until the end of the day or when Tricia says she's done and yes file a TT.
    Sunshine Rewards

Woohoo!! Thanks Tricia!! I just placed quite a few shopping orders within the past couple of weeks and am hoping they had credited.

Sunshine Rewards

Whoo! I got my first shopping credit today! I ordered some Crocs from shoebuy on 10/7 and got the email that they'd shipped last night. I wasn't sure if they'd be in the credits Tricia was doing now or if I'd have to wait till Sunday, but they're listed as pending till tomorrow.

Thanks Tricia!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I've now done everything except the bugger ones that didn't make it through the automatic credit system last week and the travel ones. whew! Lots of people should be seeing things pending now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I've now done everything except the bugger ones that didn't make it through the automatic credit system last week and the travel ones. whew! Lots of people should be seeing things pending now.
    Tricia, I have a shopping credit that is pending as of today, but the pending date is 10/7/07. Also, I thought SMs did not have a wait for credits to be on their account, but perhaps I'm confused?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Tricia, I have a shopping credit that is pending as of today, but the pending date is 10/7/07. Also, I thought SMs did not have a wait for credits to be on their account, but perhaps I'm confused?
    For SM the hold is 3 days for shopping credits all other users is 21 days...
    HTH
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.