Thread: Cheryl & Co Question

Default Cheryl & Co Question

Can you use more than one coupon code with them? For instance, some of their spring gifts/ st. patricks day cookies are free shipping right now, but then SR has a 10 % off coupon code. The free shipping on the site requires a code also. I can't find out what codes they'll use together w/o entering all my credit and address info., so I was wondering if anyone knew before I did that...

My sister sent the kids a valentine's day gift package from them and I am now IN LOVE with their buttercream iced cookies!!!!! I'd never had them before!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Can you use more than one coupon code with them? For instance, some of their spring gifts/ st. patricks day cookies are free shipping right now, but then SR has a 10 % off coupon code. The free shipping on the site requires a code also. I can't find out what codes they'll use together w/o entering all my credit and address info., so I was wondering if anyone knew before I did that...

My sister sent the kids a valentine's day gift package from them and I am now IN LOVE with their buttercream iced cookies!!!!! I'd never had them before!
    No..........you can't. They changed their site right before Christmas and you can't stack discounts. Before that they had a whole section of free shipping items. All you had to do was put them in your cart and you got free shipping and then you could use a coupon discount on top of that. NOW......if you want to use free shipping you have to use the coupon they have on their site. The thing that stinks about that is....it's STILL only good for certain items. You just have to decide which discount is better for you.

I understand that the economy is bad and merchants are doing whatever they can to save money but I think this was a bad move on their part and I'm disappointed because I love them as a merchant. They have a great product and they ship quickly or when promised. The recipients I have sent items to from Cheryl's have loved them. I hate it when merchants play games.

I did order from them for Christmas and one item for Valentines day but I checked all the discounts and used the one that saved me the most money. At Christmas it was the free shipping since all the items were going to different places. At Valentines Day is was one item and I think there was only a 10% discount for a $30 item $3. Free shipping saved me $7.

HTH
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thank you ~Kathie...that's extremely helpful! Their cookies are incredible, but I'm wavering over whether or not I can justify spending $30 for 12 cookies...the extra percentage off with the free shipping may have swayed me, but I don't think I'm going to order right now if I can't do that. Maybe I can try and convince my sister to send the "kids" some easter cookies

I just ordered for my grandmother and ended up doing the St. Patrick's one that I could get free shipping on because it was going to be $7 for shipping and the discount was only about $3. They've definitely had to cut back on their discounts a little bit. But I still got the offer for the big box for $30 or whatever with free shipping if I wanted to add it to my order.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just ordered for my grandmother and ended up doing the St. Patrick's one that I could get free shipping on because it was going to be $7 for shipping and the discount was only about $3. They've definitely had to cut back on their discounts a little bit. But I still got the offer for the big box for $30 or whatever with free shipping if I wanted to add it to my order.
    I forgot about those offers when you go to check out. Those are usually pretty good deals. I too only ordered one item for Valentines Day and got the offer.

lkat.......you might want to put everything in your cart and go through the checkout process until you get to the offers and see what kind of a deal you can get. The one that Tricia got sounds like a good deal with free shipping.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

ya know what? That's a good idea! If they offer a good deal at check out, maybe I can send something as a gift and then send the big box here That would be fun to do for easter! Somehow it's always easier to justify spending money if it's for a gift!