Thread: A Newbie's question

Question A Newbie's question

Hi!

I am new to Sunshine Rewards and I am super jazzed about it. Can anyone tell me what the "freebie" links are for? I see lottery and weather and such, but are they just a service provided, or are they worth some kind of credits?

Also, can someone explain how the freebie and offers work? Do I just click and order the free product?

Thanks for the advice!
    Tish

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Welcome!

The Freebies that you are referring to (the last item on the navigation bar) are just that free things that SR thought we might find interesting. They can't offer rewards on them so they are entertainment only.

Offers are items you can earn money for signing up/buying items. There are a few types - paid offers, paid trials, and freebie offers. For all of them valid contact information and genuine interest is expected. Paid Trials usually expect you to keep the service for 2 weeks to 4 weeks. The freebies just want your contact information so they can contact you about things later - usually not junk mail but Spam and phone calls. So I would recommend a separate email from what you used to sign up with and then using your home phone not your cell phone. The advertisers ask that you complete the whole survey and look at the offers on the last page.

Hope that helps out!
    Sunshine Rewards

That helps tons! Thanks!!!

Welcome to SR!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards