Thread: When do you normally show credits?

Default When do you normally show credits?

I have been doing three surveys a day, and clear my cookies after all three. The amp credits seem to show up either the same day or the next day. But I don't see any of the greenfield or yourtwocents showing up at all. I started on 2/15/10. The only ones showing credit are called amps and then there are a couple that says daily survey.

Quote Originally Posted by gracie1 View Post
    I have been doing three surveys a day, and clear my cookies after all three. The amp credits seem to show up either the same day or the next day. But I don't see any of the greenfield or yourtwocents showing up at all. I started on 2/15/10. The only ones showing credit are called amps and then there are a couple that says daily survey.
    The "daily survey" is Greenfield.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Welcome! The Greenfield DS (the 0.90 one) usually shows up next day, but will credit on Monday for weekend surveys (Friday, Sat and Sunday.) If there's a holiday, that normally pushes it back a day. AMP usually credits within a few hours, and I'm drawing a blank on if the third survey is supposed to be on the hour now or next business day. For AMP and your two cents, those track by cookie, so you need to wait till AFTER they credit to clear cookies again. The DS tracks by user ID, so it doesn't matter there.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I didn't know that! That's probably why I didn't get credited on those, because I am clearing the cookies after I completed all three surveys.
    Do you have to clear cookies before moving on? Do you all clear your cookies?

Hi and welcome!!!! I'm not sure about how clearing your cookies is supposed to go as far as surveys and such, but I just clear my cookies first thing every morning before I log onto SR, and I've never had a problem with my surveys crediting besides the odd few times where something goes wrong with the surveys, but I don't think those times have had anything to do with me clearing cookies...

Sounds like you're doing awesome with the surveys! You'll be amazed how fast your account goes up with just taking the surveys...I love them
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards