Thread: Are freebies worth it?

Default Are freebies worth it?

I am new at this and was wondering about the freebies. It states at the top that you are selling your info by signing up for these. I notice that some people say that they dont always recieve payment for them. Is it worth it? Does your phone start ringing off the hook with telemarketers? Any info would be helpful. Thanks!!!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have to say yes if you are trying to hit a goal yes they are. There are some that don't have the sales calls and things like that. I would say try the arcamax ones first. I love those.

Personally, I only do the ones that do not require phone numbers. I don't give out my work email address (I use a different one for offers/surveys/contests/etc). I don't mind giving out my home address because I can just throw junk mail away.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks. I dont mind giving out my address either but dont want to give my phone number. I tried the door prize one but it wouldnt accept without it. I will just keep trying for ones that dont require my number. Thanks for the info.