Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Survey Payout Decrease

Default Survey Payout Decrease

Unfortunately, we just got word from Greenfield that they are lowering our survey payouts by 10% effective March 1. Because of that, we will have to lower our payouts as well. Apparently it is a business necessity for them, and it will end up trickling down to all of us. I don't know if we will see a change in the AMP or Your Two Cents as well, but my guess is that we might see a slight decrease in them also.

I hate being the bearer of bad news, but I wanted to let everyone know so that you can get your surveys in still this week at the higher rate. It's not going to be a huge change per survey, but you can imagine what a 10% hit to our revenue does to us. Hopefully once the economy comes back around, we'll be able to get some higher payouts from them again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

While not the best of news, thanks for being upfront with us and giving us a heads up on this. I hope that everyone keeps going strong on the surveys and we can get it back to where it needs to be for everyone!
    Sunshine Rewards

Bummer! Still glad that we'll be able to get something. I always look at any money I earn here as a bonus, so to me something is better than nothing.
    Barb

Well, that is definitely a bummer, but I appreciate you being upfront about it. I will continue to take the surveys because even with the decrease, it is a great opportunity for me to save for our next Disney trip.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for telling us. It's vacation money and I'm thankful for it. It's still better than working retail!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for the heads up Tricia. I've been wondering if the purchase of GF by that other company would have an impact on anything. As long as they don't go away I'm cool.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Tricia. I've been wondering if the purchase of GF by that other company would have an impact on anything. As long as they don't go away I'm cool.
    Agreed. Remember when the GF surveys were $.65 a piece?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks for letting us know. It stinks to have a decrease, but it is still nice to have the GF surveys and get some money!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Agreed. Remember when the GF surveys were $.65 a piece?
    I was thinking about that too- we've come a long way since then! And any money helps my Disney addiction!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up...even if it is bad news...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129