Thread: Mailing of Rewards

Default Mailing of Rewards

I am wondering what the current mailing turn around is for gift cards. I will have enough to cash out for a specific Disney Gift card 03/05/10 once my shopping credits post. I have been working feverishly to try to get into surveys but have not been able to the last week and a half or so. So I am thinking that I will need to wait for that last $1.37 to post.

Now, the rub. I am leaving for a Disneyland trip April 10. If the $1.37 posts to my account on 03/05/10, will the card be sent out with enough time to get it before I board that plane? I know that I need to allow 4-6 weeks for the card and I am entering that time frame now. I don't want to push it.

Thanks so much!

I would go ahead and cash out. If you cash out today, 6 weeks would be April 8. You'll need it on the 9th to leave on the 10th. So I would go ahead and cash out tonight just to be safe (or tomorrow at the latest).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I appreciate the quick response. The only reason I asked is that I would like the 75.00 gift card and I need that last $1.05 from the $1.37 that is pending. I would shop more, but that would just take longer!

Try a couple of surveys they'll credit quicker. Especially AMP or My 2 Cents.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I had been trying for all the surveys and nothing! Then I posted. THEN I HIT THE TRIFECTA!!

Once the surveys post, I will cash that puppy out!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by spokanemom View Post
    I had been trying for all the surveys and nothing! Then I posted. THEN I HIT THE TRIFECTA!!

Thanks!
    That's awesome!!!!!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spokanemom View Post

Thanks!
    Congratulations!!! If at first you don't succeed, try, try and try and try somemore!!! Some times that's what it takes to get surveys!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187