Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tricia, about missing sale credits

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I hope you get your credit, and I hope this is good news for everyone else, as I have 5 rooms for 1 week booked with the M hotel....and i would LOVE to see them all come thru!

$59.24 came thru today!!!

WOO HOO Sooooo happy this merchant has stepped up and is working with SR to honor their agreement!! (althought....is it bad of me to wish they would have waited another 6 days so it posted on next qtr's account? )
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    $59.24 came thru today!!!

WOO HOO Sooooo happy this merchant has stepped up and is working with SR to honor their agreement!! (althought....is it bad of me to wish they would have waited another 6 days so it posted on next qtr's account? )
    I do have to say that they got me these credits within an hour of me asking for them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

So is this a specific problem that has been happening? Like...I had a TT denied by them last September for a reason that simply could not be...is that the sort of thing they are taking care of now?

I was kinda hopeful that this thread would mean a little credit from them, but...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    So is this a specific problem that has been happening? Like...I had a TT denied by them last September for a reason that simply could not be...is that the sort of thing they are taking care of now?

I was kinda hopeful that this thread would mean a little credit from them, but...
    This was a specific issue in their bookings from about November to January, I think.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

OK. Sure was hoping it was some floop that would have changed our experience, but oh well!

Do you know, is it a problem if you sign into your M account after clicking through from Sunshine? That's the ONLY thing that I did before booking, and it's been something I've wondering ever since. So is being your M-hotel account a no-no when hoping to get credits from them?
    Sunshine Rewards